Lifetime Provides All Services Free to You!
Our Free Services to Birthparents
- 24 Hour Adoption Answer Line to answer any questions you may have
- Quality counseling, goal setting and help with confidential decisions.
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Adoptive Families who are ready
to adopt infants and older children.
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages.
- The opportunity to choose the baby's adoptive parents.
- The option to exchange letters and photos after the adoption, and the opportunity to meet the adoptive family. You may even request annual visits or videos if you desire!
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals, all at no cost to you.
- Help and advocacy for your current situation.
- The opportunity to qualify for a college scholarship through Lifetime Foundation so that you can fulfill your own dreams.
- Assistance with maternity clothes, toiletries, and household items through our Birthmother Blessing program.
- Tips on how to tell your parents of your pregnancy: visit www.HowDoITellMyParentsImPregnant.com.
- You can read about adoptive families and articles on pregnancy tips in the Lifetime Adoption Magazine. Visit www.LifetimeAdoptionMagazine.com to get your free copy!
Learn How Your Baby Will Benefit From An Open Adoption
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
- Chance to know genealogy and medical information.
- Opportunity for ongoing communication with the birth family.
Take the First Step Today to Learn More About Open Adoption
- Call us now at 1-800-923-6784.
- Contact us via email if you prefer.
- Browse waiting adoptive families.
- Whatever your decision, we want to help and bless you.